Monday, September 9, 2013

SAMPLE COVER LETTER - Resumes Etc.

SAMPLE COVER LETTER



Dear,

            I am writing in response to your ad for the position of Marketing Coordinator.

            During the past ten years, I have been employed in this role with Reliability Marketing Consultants, a provider of multi-media solutions and advertising to Fortune 500 clients.  My core responsibilities include the coordination of all multi-media projects working with internal and external resources, as well as value clients.

            I have won numerous awards and commendation letters from my clients, and I attribute my success to several key factors.  My project management skills are used to establish goals, performance metrics and critical path scheduling, keeping all project stakeholders focused and on-target at all times.  I facilitate cross-functional teams to build consensus and support for positive change and shared goals.  I ensure that all creative teams and stakeholders meet with clients' expectations, resulting in long-term trust and loyalty.  In addition, I use performance metrics and feedback as a baseline for continuous quality improvement, and to take a proactive versus reactive response to problems and opportunities.  Finally, I view a good job as a privilege, not an entitlement.  Therefore, I strive to add value to my clients and my employer on a consistent basis.

            I have enclosed a copy of my resumé for your review and consideration.

                                                                    Respectfully,







Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment